Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A proper announcement... finally

I just realized that in the excitement of my new writing project, I never announced what my latest writing project is (and which I first alluded to here.)

Without further ado, I announce the uber-fun and awesome new blog, CHICAGO FOOD FIGHTS. In a nutshell, my friends and I had so much fun with the Chicago Hot Dog war that we decided to make it a regular thing, but under the name "food fights" rather than "war." Both sound violent, yes, but I promise you they're neither... unless you count our heated arguments over which foods are best.

I figure, I love food and I love writing, so why not take it beyond hot dogs and branch out to other food groups? And there, ladies and gentlemen, is how Chicago Food Fights came about. So, go check it out and let me know if you agree with my assessment of the best Chicago dishes!

No comments: