Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm the new Chicago hot dog lady!

Yes, you read that right. I'm the new Chicago Hot Dog Examiner! What's new in the hot dog world? What are the best toppings? What are the best kind of dogs... and where can you find them? I'll be answering all of these questions - and more - over at examiner.com.

My first article went up yesterday about what makes a Chicago-style hot dog.

I'm having SO much fun with this. Questions have been poring in to my email inbox, so feel free to jump in and ask your burning questions about the Chicago dog, too!

Of course, with this new stint, I've been a bit distracted from the novel. I'm still shooting for all the deadlines I gave myself, but I know they're going to be a little bit more hard to beat now that I'm writing about hot dogs.

I like saying that: I write about hot dogs.

Check it out now, and check back often.

No comments: